Marlborough, MA, May 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — With a business model based on using innovative strategies and state-of-the-art technology to reduce costs and increase efficiencies for business customers, Omaha National Underwriters (ONU) of Omaha, Nebraska, deployed OneShield Market Solutions (OMS) to provide an integrated technology offering for policy, billing, claims, loss prevention and medical case management administration for workers’ compensation across the United States.
With OneShield’s “As-A-Service” cloud-based application, ONU can:
- Unify and automate the policy, billing and claims handling processes.
- Improve efficiencies and reduce risk with consistent handling of files.
- Adopt a truly paperless file management process.
- Eliminate many routine and manual tasks with a configurable rules engine.
- Centralize the user experience by reducing manual data entry into multiple systems.
- Leverage software APIs and XML interfaces to third-party data providers.