Agman is a family owned, multi-strategy investment firm that traces its roots to western Iowa in 1923. The firm leverages its permanent capital base to partner with exceptional entrepreneurs building enduring businesses
Headquartered in Chicago, Agman is seeking an experienced Investment Analyst. The firm offers competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
This position will support Agman’s private capital platform by researching, analyzing, and modeling potential investment opportunities, coordinating transaction due diligence, and preparing investment materials. Responsibilities will focus on financial analysis across a broad range of activities and industries, as highlighted below. This position will report to a Senior Associate.
- Develop financial models to underwrite investment opportunities
- Perform market or industry-specific analysis and research
- Provide support throughout acquisition process, from initial underwriting through due diligence and closing
- Determine feasibility, financial impact, and ROI for various investments and capital projects
- Prepare analyses and presentation materials for principals, senior executives, and board members
- Identify and engage with opportunities for process improvement and growth
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Finance, Economics, or Business preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of full time Investment Banking, Private Equity or similar experience required
- Advanced financial modeling and analysis skills
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills, with ability to convey complex information effectively
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Work with integrity, confidentiality, and discretion
- Work in a safe, prudent, and highly organized manor
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrate ability to plan/execute multiple activities and meet all deadlines
- Exhibit a high level of responsiveness and sensitivity to urgency
- Able to work alone without direct supervision
- Able to multitask and independently prioritize
- Demonstrate high degree of drive and determination
- Promote teamwork and foster a harmonious working climate
- Demonstrate positive work ethic and support the same in surrounding environment
- Standard office setting
- Professional, passionate, and positive work environment
Employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to Agman. The firm has implemented in-office safety protocols and has formalized exposure notice and return-to-work policies.
This position may have a small number of in-office interactions during the hiring and onboarding processes, but will work remotely in the immediate-term. Once the threat of the pandemic has receded, the Chicago team will transition back into the office full-time.
Please submit resumes via email to Tiffany Reis, firstname.lastname@example.org