Agman is a family owned, multi-strategy investment firm that traces its roots to western Iowa in 1923. The firm leverages its permanent capital base to partner with exceptional entrepreneurs building enduring businesses.
Headquartered in Chicago, Agman is seeking a Crypto Investment Analyst. The firm offers competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
This position will support Agman’s crypto investments through rigorous research of blockchain technologies, protocols, yield strategies, and cryptocurrencies. The position will take an active role in supporting Agman’s DeFi yield and broader cryptocurrency strategies. The position is an opportunity for a crypto enthusiast with strong analytical skills to work in an entrepreneurial environment with broad responsibilities.
- Conduct research on blockchain technologies, protocols, yield strategies, and cryptocurrencies
- Make investment recommendations and contribute to broader portfolio construction, particularly related to DeFi yield strategies
- Assist in portfolio and strategy specific reporting and analytics
- Actively monitor news flow and developments across the blockchain/crypto space
- Identify and engage with opportunities for process improvement and growth
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Finance, Economics, or Business preferred
- 0-2 years of work experience; while crypto industry experience is not required, a keen interest in the crypto space is a must
- Advanced financial modeling and analysis skills
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills, with ability to convey complex information effectively
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Work with integrity, confidentiality, and discretion
- Work in a safe, prudent, and highly organized manor
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrate ability to plan/execute multiple activities and meet all deadlines
- Exhibit a high level of responsiveness and sensitivity to urgency
- Able to work alone without direct supervision
- Able to multitask and independently prioritize
- Demonstrate high degree of drive and determination
- Promote teamwork and foster a harmonious working climate
- Demonstrate positive work ethic and support the same in surrounding environment
- Standard office setting
- Professional, passionate, and positive work environment
- Employee health and safety is of the utmost importance to Agman. The firm has implemented in-office safety protocols and has formalized exposure notice and return-to-work policies.
Please submit resumes via email to Nicole Kochanowski, email@example.com